Scholarship: $1,000 and USBC Level 1 Certification
Timeframe: January 1 – May 1 (application must be mailed and postmarked by May 1) Mailed to: Bowl4Life Scholarship Foundation – 15835 Feeny Court Charlotte, NC 28278
All applicants are required to meet the following criteria as of May 1 of the current year:
- Grades 9 through 12
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Member of the USBC Youth Program
- A demonstrated and visible passion for Youth Bowling 5. Plans to enroll full-time with an accredited higher education institution in the fall immediately following graduation from high school.
Scholars are students who demonstrate their desire and ability to overcome barriers and to achieve their goals. Your application will be evaluated on your:
- Individual determination to succeed
- Future goals and plans to achieve them
- Ability to communicate the hardships you have overcome or currently face
- Outstanding character, integrity, and leadership
- Self motivation in completing challenging coursework
- Demonstrated and visible passion for youth bowling
Download the application to start applying today. Application must be postmarked by May 1, 2017.